Therapy Group for Nurses
Support for Career-related Stress, Anxiety & Trauma
Online in Sacramento, CA
Therapeutic Group Support for Nurses experiencing:
- Anxiety & Trauma from working through the pandemic
- Burn Out
- Have the support to share their experiences of being a nurse now and throughout the pandemic.
- Learn coping skills to decrease stress.
- Better understand the mental, emotional, physical toll of vicarious trauma, caregiver burnout, and compassion fatigue.
- Learn ways to decrease likelihood of burnout and vicarious trauma.
- Build a sense of support and connection with group members.
Group will start once we have 5 or more interested participants:
- Online, group will find a date/time that works for participants, $80 per group (8 week commitment)
- Small group – 8 participants
- Led by Rachel Cloud, LCSW