Online Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling
Online Couples Therapy and Marriage Counseling in California
It happened again.
You said the thing. Then, they reacted, and you two got caught in that painful pattern that leaves you both feeling disconnected, frustrated, and alone.
One of you has big feelings and big thoughts that you just (more than anything) want the other person to understand. If they did, wouldn’t they finally get it? Would they finally change, move towards you, and give you the connection and comfort you’ve been craving?
One of you just doesn’t know what to say. It’s like your brain goes blank. In fact, you know your partner thinks you’re shut down and you don’t care. But why can’t they understand that you actually care SO MUCH? That’s why you freeze up. You’re so worried about getting it wrong, you’re worried you’ll never be enough.
Will this cycle ever stop?
Our online relationship counselors are here to help!
Thankfully, there are ways through the pain. Our counselors are here to support you to a place of deep connection, understanding, and acceptance.
Now that’s the love you’ve been looking for.
California’s Online Relationship-Focused Counseling Center
Online Trauma-Informed Relationship Therapy For:
Online Anywhere in California
Our Therapists Specialize in:
Online Counseling for Relationships
Love Heal Grow's Therapists:
Filter by Therapist Specialties
- General Counseling
- Chronic Illness
- Grief & Loss
- Couples, Partners, & Marriage
- Millennials & Gen Z
- Relationship Abuse
- Physical & Emotional Intimacy
- Family Therapy
- Sexual Assault
- Parenting Support
- Infidelity & Relationship Betrayal
- Eating Disorders
- Body Image
- Non Traditional Relationships
Emily Alampi, AMFT
Madison Hamzy, AMFT
Jessie Regan, LMFT
Natalie Delfin, LCSW
Rachel Cloud, LCSW
Charisse Brass, AMFT
Ashley Jacobs, LMFT
Ashley Rodriguez, AMFT
Ann Marie McKnight, LMFT
Maegan Tanner, AMFT
Ashley Barnes, AMFT
Megan Negendank, LMFT, CST
Katie Brumfield, AMFT
Lindsay Glass, LMFT
Susan DuBay, LMFT
Daylyn Musante, LCSW
Linda Rolufs, LMFT
Our Online Therapists Are:
Virtual therapy helps overcome barriers of:
- Online couples therapy and marriage counseling help California residents who live too far to meet in person.
- Our professional therapists have special training in relationship therapy, trauma healing, and sex therapy. So, if you need help in one of these areas, we’re here to help. Even if you don’t have a specialist in your town.
- Couples in long-distance relationships finally have a way to benefit from online couples therapy by meeting with a skilled couples counselor.
The Stress of Busy Lives
- If you want to meet in person. But, you need a backup option for busy days or other logistical challenges. Now, you can hop online without missing an appointment.
- You just can’t with traffic and parking today? No problem.
- Just prefer meeting with a therapist from the comfort of your own home or office? We got you.
- Living with health challenges or sicknesses that make it hard to meet face to face? No problem.
- The cost of therapy has sky-rocketed in some California cities and you might want a more affordable option.
Is online couples therapy and marriage counseling effective?
It’s important for us to support the needs of our clients and if getting into the office is a barrier, we want to change that.
What to expect by working with us in online couples therapy and marriage counseling:
We offer a secure video or phone platform which does not require you to download any software.
You can choose the therapist you want to work with and schedule with them through our online portal, just as you would for an in-person session.
If you would like to meet by video chat, you will need a reliable internet connection.
If you lose internet service, we can speak by phone as a backup option.
Begin Online Couples Therapy and Marriage Counseling in California at Love Heal Grow!
You don’t have to stay stuck in a cycle of miscommunication. You deserve to experience a deep connection with your partner. Our caring therapists can support you reach a new place of understanding. We offer online couples therapy and marriage counseling from our Sacramento, CA-based therapy practice. You may also reach out to a therapist directly to request a 10-15 minute phone consult. To start improving your relationship today, follow these simple steps:
- Click here to visit our scheduling page
- Meet with one of our caring therapists
- Start reconnecting with your partner!
Read More About Our Therapy Services
Online couples therapy and marriage counseling isn’t the only service offered from our Sacramento, CA-based therapy practice. Other services offered at Love Heal Grow include online therapy, sex therapy, online sex therapy, Trauma-Focused Therapy, anxiety treatment, therapy for teens, and Relationship Therapy for One. You can also visit our fees & questions page for more information on our practice. Or, click here to visit our scheduling page. All appointments are scheduled online through the client portal. But, if you would like to speak with our intake coordinator before scheduling please leave a voicemail at 916.572.7412. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org.